Thursday, February 28, 2008

Have You Listened To A Good Book Lately...

Lately, I've been listening to audio-books more and more. They are so convenient, I can listen on my mp3 player or I burn them on CD and listen in the car on road trips. Here are my latest picks:

Paul Colligan and Anik Singal discuss the secrets of leveraging blogs and press releases to bring tons of free web traffic to your affiliate marketing efforts in
Affiliate Guy Podcast Season 2, Episode 1 - Affiliate Traffic Techniques

If you're ready to finally take control of your online business and blow past your competitors, this audio-book will help you for sure !
Innovative Internet Marketing Strategies

This isn't like any huge DVD course or 20 tape set box of crap you'll never use. It's something you can digest in just minutes a day and take action on.
Niche Riches

Success Online is all about good education and resources. Get more usefull info as soon as I make it available and Subscribe to my Feed.


1 comment:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

I love audio books for when I'm exercising. :D

Wild wave! JJ