Saturday, April 19, 2008

2 Important Reminders...
You Have Till Sunday Night...

Since this is probably the first weekend that everybody will start "playing outside" (well, at least in the northern hemisphere!), I'll keep this short and sweet...

First, did you enter my little "Aweber Competition" yet... The prize is me as a referral and Recurring Affiliate Commission for YOU... Make sure to check it out here...

Second, did you sign up for Derek Gehl's FREE "Build-a-Biz" video training series! (read this post for more info)

The first video is being released next Monday (April 21st). -- but is ONLY available to people who registered for it...
You can still register right now by going here

That's It... Next post you get is going to be the one where I announce who I'm going to sign-up to Aweber under! Have A Great Weekend...


No comments: